On Thursday, 9th April 2015, Mr. Prakash Jhaveri had come from Surat. We spoke a bit about charity and the good work done by some of the charities. He mentioned about a Cancer care centre run near Valsad that cures cancer in early stages through Ghee. He mentioned that the person who runs it keeps cows under his supervision to draw high quality Ghee. These cows are from Gir forest and are of a special type unlike the western ones imported into India. He offered to order some for me. The ghee is sold at 1000 rupees per kg instead of the maker rate of about 400 or so for cows ghee. I told him yes I would like to get some of that ghee for home as that will also be a charity of sorts. Then we parted late in the evening at about 7.30 pm.
On Saturday, I had to meet Mr Kapasi a CA in the matter of BCAS. We were chatting, as we waited for the another college to come. For some reason he spoke about the same cancer care unit. I said I had just met someone the other day talking about the same unit. He also spoke about the ghee they make. As if that was not enough, Mr Kapasi mentioned that he had ordered ghee and it could reach any time. Not only that, he was willing to give me a kg. from the 10 kg he had ordered for friends like me. Well, lo and behold, before we left, the ghee had come. I could buy a kilo for home.
One thought comes. From someone. You participate in that thought. And then it materialises.
12.April.2015 Sunday
On Saturday, I had to meet Mr Kapasi a CA in the matter of BCAS. We were chatting, as we waited for the another college to come. For some reason he spoke about the same cancer care unit. I said I had just met someone the other day talking about the same unit. He also spoke about the ghee they make. As if that was not enough, Mr Kapasi mentioned that he had ordered ghee and it could reach any time. Not only that, he was willing to give me a kg. from the 10 kg he had ordered for friends like me. Well, lo and behold, before we left, the ghee had come. I could buy a kilo for home.
One thought comes. From someone. You participate in that thought. And then it materialises.
12.April.2015 Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment